Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Micah naps - part 2

So yesterday I decided that rather than fight with Micah over the nap issue I would make it something pleasant. I asked Micah if instead of his bed he would like to sleep in this little fold out couch to bed thing that Melissa gave us. He said yes. Then when he wanted to turn on and off every light in his room (there are 4 of them) I let him (usually I don't). And when he wanted to get his blankie without my help I said "sure". So off to nap time he went without any problem and slept yesterday over 2 hours. Today I repeated this and got 2 hours and 45 minutes with no issues. It seems to be working. Hooray!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

nicely done!

11:07 PM  
Blogger Hart's Haven said...

Hurrah for naps!

10:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Brilliant -- nothing like a good mom's intuition to know what works for her kid...

9:07 PM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

Emily has been napping in our bed for the past month or two, which worked wonders, but with the new "princess bed" from Ikea, she has switched back to her bed.

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home