Thursday, August 07, 2008

I knew it

I was sure that I had taken some pictures with my mom when she was here but couldn't remember where or when. Suddenly I stumbled upon these pictures last night that had arranged themselves chronologically someplace I didn't see.

Here we are at the Rose Garden that is right down the street from us.





Micah wanted to show off his dunking skills for grammy. Or at least his hang time skills at another park/school near our home.

The park on another day.


Did anyone hear about National Night Out? It was kind of a big deal here in San Jose. This is a picture of Micah at the Gardener Center we went to. We got to go in a jumpy house, got free dinner, a free helmet for Micah, Micah got to have his fingerprints done by real police, we did chalk, Micah got a toothbrush and an airplane balloon made for him. Lots of fun.


I thought that these two pictures of Micah and Madeline were funny. I must admit that the first one Micah was just looking up and the picture was funny so we staged the second one. Still comical.



Lastly is from a church we do a play date at on some Thursday's during the summer. We have a really good time. They are so cute.

6 Comments:

Blogger Hart's Haven said...

Those pictures are so cute. I had such a good time during my visit.

8:50 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

Very fun. I can't wait till Dean is old enough to do some fun activities like that.

7:48 PM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

Awesome--I love the pictures where he's looking up the skirt!

1:36 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Haha. That is so funny of Micah looking up Madeline's dress.

I have not heard of National Night out day. What is that.

11:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The photos at the Rose Garden are great. I never noticed that you have your mom's smile -- What is National Night out?

11:30 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Honestly I don't know for sure what National Night Out is but I had heard of 3 different places that had stuff going for it. Like a dinner and get to know your neighbor type thing. We went to 2 different ones in the same night. We are party animals.

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home