Monday, September 01, 2008

Starting school

Well, I started school last week and so far my classes seem pretty good. We will see how things go since this in the honeymoon period. I am still doing 8th grade science and I teach periods 1-4. 4th period ends at 11:37 am so I can usually get home by about 12:30 if everything works out. Also since I have taught 8th grade science for 9 years now I don't really do much planning. It is usually more just tweaking lessons to make them better here and there or changing something if I find something new. It is awesome that the admin. have let me do this the last 3 years. I am very thankful.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris Steele said...

Hooray--I start with students tomorrow. I am jealous--I haven't taught the same thing for more than 2 years! Hopefully I'll stick with this job for a long time...it seems like one that I'll love.

9:25 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

That is excellent

8:29 AM  
Blogger Hart's Haven said...

I bet you'll have a great year! I'm so glad that it will go well for you when you are pregnant.

8:20 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

That is pretty awesome.

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home