Monday, August 04, 2008

Micah's Birthday - Part 2

For part 2 of Micah's birthday we went to Chucky Cheese with Kevin, Luann and Ashley. We had a good time.

I almost regret that now Micah knows that these toys are supposed to move when you put money in them. Now at the mall he is always asking for "money, money" instead of just wanting to sit in them while they are stationary.

Micah absolutely loved skee ball.


And playing air hockey with Aunt Ashley was a hit as well. I think they tied at 6 to 6. Maybe the time ran out but it died before someone could score the final winning shot. (You have to get 7 to win.)


Micah is using the frisbee as a hat. I went to the dollar store with Micah to get some stuff for his party and he wanted some things. At first I said "no" then I thought it would be cool to let him get some stuff that he picked out. I ended up with a bag that he got to open on his birthday with all stuff he picked out himself. Cool.

Luann, Kevin and Ashley got Micah a Pig E Bank. It is really cool. It shows how much money you have in the bank on the side and it changes as you put money in. When you take money out it changes also. Pretty neat.

A good picture with Aunt Ashley.

My personal favorite picture of the night. Love it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

Cute picture of everyone. I also love the piggy bank and the idea of letting Micah pick out stuff. Did he still like the stuff he picked out when he got it later?

11:09 PM  
Blogger Hart's Haven said...

What a fun evening! Especially getting to spend time with everyone and of course it was extra special to Micah cause it was his birthday and I'm sure he was treated like a king!

7:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

We had a great time! My favorite part was watching Micah on the "roller coaster."

10:28 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

That looks like fun. I like the last picture...that's what memories are made of. :)

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home