Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Painting and planting

Micah and I had fun last week painting and planting. Sarah sent us some paint so we went and work making beautiful art. Micah was really excited about his. Micah's is the painting on the right. Mine is the one on the left with a little help from Micah. Toward the end Micah said that his was a tree and was really excited about it. He wanted to hang it in his room and shows people when they come over.


We then decided to plant some carrots that my mom gave us. Unfortunately nothing else was the right season but when I friend came over she said our carrots might not make it either because we planted in the shade. Oh well, we will see. I don't really like carrots so it was more for fun anyway. She also told us that if we wanted to plant the pumpkin seeds we have they may be able to make it so we found a spot in the sun and we are going to try it. I will keep everyone posted on our progress. Micah was very excited to help with his rake and hoe. These are a few pictures of us planting carrots.


And a video. For some reason I have had a really hard time trying to watch video's on my computer so let me know if you can't open the video so I know if it is my computer or this blog.

7 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

It wasn't moving, like clips, not movies. Sounds like a fun day.

6:51 PM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

I love his little painting smock! You are brave--we haven't done much painting with Emily, although she does own some "sidewalk paint". Come to think of it, I'm not sure where it's packed...I'll have to look for it.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Hart's Haven said...

Sounds like you had a really fun day, Hope the veggietale seeds survive. The video was great, Micah is sure talking now. Love you all........

8:40 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Fun, Micah is so cute. And his picture really does look like a tree. Maybe I can see it when I come for a visit?

10:09 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Fun, Micah is so cute. And his picture really does look like a tree. Maybe I can see it when I come for a visit?

10:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi. I've really been slacking on my blog viewing...fun to hear about your recent adventures. the video was choppy for me too -- as if it wasn't getting enough pictures/second or something.

7:28 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

cute. Looks like a lot of fun.

I like the paintings

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home