Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Slacker

So I have been a big time slacker on blogging. Sorry. What have we been up to. Just normal summer stuff. Seeing friends and playing. I have been thinking a lot about what kind of car I want to get next. So many options and so many variables for me to get the best one. Space, fuel efficiency, reliability, safety. I was thinking about the Honda Odyssey but then the Mazda 5 caught my eye. Then the Kia has out a minivan that rated up there with Honda Odyssey for somewhat less money. I don't know. Any advice/help? Keep in mind that price of gas and I will probably have this car if/when we have a third kiddo.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris Steele said...

I've always lusted after Odysseys. There are some great minivans out there. We're trying to sell our Mazda now (drop down to one car since we'll now have a stay-at-home parent), and then whenever #3 rolls around, we'll probably make that good old minivan transition. Can you believe we're turning into soccer moms?!

7:02 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

I can't believe you didn't tell me you're getting a new car. Where do I rate?!

So I'll get to see a new car when I come up in a couple of weeks?

10:12 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I have the Mazda5 and I love it. No complaints. The best part about it is that the doors open like a minivan, but it gets better gas mileage than a minivan.

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home