Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Micah's Birthday - Part 1

This is Micah's birthday cupcakes. He is totally into cars and balls but for cupcakes the balls worked better so I went with that.

Micah waiting for his guests to arrive.

This is Megan and her three kids Blake Audrey and Tyler. I haven't seen them for a while so it was nice to catch up.

This is Wendie, my ex-neighbor and her two kids Kiely and Stevie. I miss having them next door.

Lastly is Michelle, you can see her black shirt and jean skirt with Madeline and James.

Megan and Michelle.

Jeff also joined us for a little while.

The kids had fun playing in the back yard.

We made visors as a craft idea since it was neat and really easy. I got the idea from my neighbor Wendie. You just buy the foam visors and foam stickers. Both were 50% off at Michaels also. Perfect. I thought they came out cute.

Micah getting ready to blow out his candles.

I can't remember what Micah and Madeline were saying here but it was funny.

Micah opening his gifts.

We had a good time. Now onto the nap and part 2 of Micah's birthday adventures.

7 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

nice cupcakes! very nicely done!

and love the visor idea - we did something similar for ellen's party last year although i wasn't clever enough to stick with stickers. good thinkin

3:30 PM  
Blogger Hart's Haven said...

Wow Wendy those cupcakes are awesome! Looks like everyone was having a good time. And Micah has a great smile on his face. Some of the other kids that I have seen before are sure growing fast. I wouldn't have recognized them.

7:04 PM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

I agree--those cupcakes are amazing!! It looks like a great party.

9:11 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Love the cupcakes. Good times. Happy Birthday Micah

10:54 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

Great idea with the cupcakes. Did you arrange them into the number two?

11:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Fun -- I gave Ellen a bunch of foam visors and stickers for her birthday this year. They seemed like they'd be a lot of fun.

10:26 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

I love the cupcakes. Very creative. I am quite impressed at your baking and decorating skills.

The visors are cute too.

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home