Saturday, July 26, 2008

Visit from my mom and Jeff's Birthday

I am sorry to say that I did not get any pictures from when my mom was here or for Jeff's birthday. So sad, but my mom is going to send me a disk of what she got. She posted some pics on her blog that I stole.






I don't know how to do that thing where you have people click on the link and highlight it with a special name so I could just send people to my mom's blog. Maybe I can't do it with a Mac. Help anyone?

Anyway, mom and I had a good time. She helped out a lot with stuff around the house like putting up lights and cleaning and the big one, Jeff's party. We had a great visit and she even said she plans on coming up again soon. Yeah!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

you can do it! you need to highlight the text you want to become a link, and then click the link button/icon (looks kinda link a two "O"'s linked together - sorta) when you're posting. it'll pop open a new little window where you can copy and paste the address you want to send people to. (its best to have that copied already, cause frequently it doesn't want you to go anywhere else once you've opened it.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Oh my goodness that looks so easy. Thanks Sarah!

3:21 PM  
Blogger Hart's Haven said...

I had a great time with you. Can't wait to come visit again......... Jim even enjoyed having me gone so I'll have to take you up on that offer more often.

6:51 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun. As soon as fire season is done and OT is gone for Dave we should schedule a trip up to see you guys.I want to see the new place. Are you going to post any pics of it?

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home