Saturday, July 26, 2008

Trip to LA

I went down to LA last weekend and had fun seeing everyone. We went over to David and Melissa's on Sunday to see their new pool and more importantly to swim in their new pool. Very cool. Everyone had a good time.

This first picture is of a tricycle that Mom and Jim bought a long time ago but it is hard to reach the pedals for little ones so the adults had to take over. Micah loved riding in it.

The finished pool. Yeah! This is the reef for little kids, dogs or anyone who just wants to get their feet wet.

Pam and Melissa take care of Dean.

Mom and Kiya.

Caiden and Micah got along really well. Caiden was good with Micah and shared his toys and knowledge of how things work. I think Caiden is giving Micah instructions here.

More hanging out.

This is when David put poor Flash in the grotto. Dad is trying to help Flash out. Flash is not a water dog so he is a little scared of the water.

Micah and Caiden enjoy their popsicles together.

This is really sad, but this is the best picture I got of Dean. I have got to start getting my camera out more!

4 Comments:

Blogger Hart's Haven said...

It was a fun day and their pool is awesome!!!!!!!

6:53 PM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

That pool is amazing! I'm very jealous.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

I had a lot of fun! The pool was fabulous and it was fun to see everyone.

11:08 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I'm glad that we were able to all get together, and I especially liked hanging out by the pool. I've waited two years to do that :)

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home