Monday, June 23, 2008

Chucky Cheese

So I have been wanting to take Micah for a while for a trip to Chucky Cheese, but Micah is always dead set against it. He always says, " NO". He really did not want to go and I don't even think he remembered what it was. So last night I ask him again and he says, "NO, park" over and over. I want to go to Chucky Cheese because I have left over tokens from last time and we only live two blocks away right now. After we move it will be about a 20 minute drive. I finally tell Micah that we will go to Chucky Cheese and if he doesn't like it we can leave and go to the park. He is not very happy. "Park, park, park". I feel like a bad mom for taking my child to Chucky Cheese but I go anyway. Micah went in and had a very good time. I asked him a couple times if he would like to leave and go to the park but he said "no". I will be interested to see if he says "no" again the next time I ask now that I know he knows what it is.

These are the only pictures I got. Micah really liked doing the face drawing one. I had to tell him no more.

In this first picture Micah was missing his nose so we tried again.

This was the second one and my favorite.

On this one I accidentally pushed the button twice and it took the picture before we were ready. Micah was SO upset and disappointed that he did not get in the picture. He watched as it drew me and kept waiting for his face to get drawn and it never was. He kept looking and pointing to himself and making this really sad sound. It was so pathetic and I had to try really hard not to show Micah I thought it was a little funny. I kept telling him that at least his hair was in the picture but he took little consolation from that.

We had to do one more to make up for the no Micah face one. You can tell he is a little upset and suspicious of the machine.

This was earlier in the day on our way to church. I thought is was cute that Micah was perfectly happy with his glasses on like this.

4 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

the picture drawing story is hilarious. poor micah - cut out of the picture! we happened to be at chuck e cheese yesterday for a b day party and the drawing machine was broken - but it looked like fun!

3:08 PM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

Those pictures are great. I've still never braved Chuck E Cheese...the one by our house in Louisiana was pretty scary. Maybe we'll have to check one out up here.

1:13 PM  
Blogger Hart's Haven said...

Chuck E Cheese, I always hated going there but you kids did like it so we went a few times.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Caiden also loved the drawings. Did your machine take so long that by the time they took the picture Micah wasn't interested or looking. They really should shorten the time frame, but for some reason this a cool trick to kids.

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home