Monday, June 30, 2008

Update - 2

I thought i would post some pics and videos of what we are up to.



We went to the park the other night and had a lot of static on the slide.

Micah counted for me so I could go down the slide.



For my birthday Luann got me a bug vacuum along with some other cool things. Micah and I love to vacuum up bugs. Can you see the spider inside on this picture?


Micah wanted to dress up tonight in his Monkey suit. He then thought it would be fun to jump on the bed and sing a song.

And to tell Knock, Knock jokes with new made up words in them.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

yay for bug zappers!!

8:38 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

the bug vacuum was cool. i couldn't hear the volume on the videos. was it just me? i tried to upload a video to utube the other other day and the volume didn't play. I wonder if we are both having the same issue?

9:36 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Pam: The volume works on mine. Maybe it is your computer?

10:30 PM  
Blogger Hart's Haven said...

I love the bug vacuum !!!!!!!!

8:59 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I love the monkey suit. So funny. :)
As for the bug vacuum. I thought it was cute until I saw the spider, then I quickly closed the picture. I do not like spiders.

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home