Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Volleyball



Jeff and I went to play volleyball last night because a coworker of mine needed some extra players. Unfortunately our idea was to switch off while the other one watched Micah but they said for some reason we couldn't switch because a guy couldn't go in for a girl even though we already had 3 other girls on the team. Annoying. I felt stupid playing instead of Jeff because he is so much better than me so I just watched them play while I watched Micah. It was OK but felt kind of long when I wasn't playing. The upside is that Micah was in a great mood and was so much fun to watch as he looked at the lights in the gym.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

Volleyball is a sport that is not for watching but for playing.

6:23 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

Too bad you didn't get to play. :(

6:22 PM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

I agree--it's much more fun to play volleyball.

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home