Thursday, September 21, 2006

Smart or just plain lazy?

At night before bed I like to read for about 10-15 minutes while I fall asleep. The problem with this is that my light is not next to my bed so I have to get up to turn it off. When I get up I wake up all over again. While I was at the mall yesterday I noticed a store that said it was all about weird things you don't usually see in regular stores that they sell on TV often times. I thought about the commercials on TV I used to see about a product called "The Clapper". I remember seeing all of the old people in it who were too sick to get out of bed so it was great for them. I asked if they sold "The Clapper" and I was in luck. I bought it to see if it worked for me. I feel like I am just being lazy but it was really nice to use it last night so I might be OK with being lazy. : )

7 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

smart

3:00 PM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

I agree--smart.

7:55 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

uh...why didn't you just buy a book light? Just a thought.

1:02 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

That's cool. I like a lot of light when I read, so I totally understand getting something like that. Does it work as well as you'd hoped?

2:54 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Pam- it is a little annoying when you want to flick a switch and have it on immediately when you walk in the room and not have to clap. I think I am going to put the clapper on a small light and plug in the regular light like normal. Also the clapper sometimes mistakes noises you make in the room for claps and turns off in the middle of you doing something. Really annoying. I think the 2 light idea will help solve both of those.

9:17 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Melissa - Yes, I like to have a lot of light and I don't want to have to deal with attaching it to the book or batteries or whatever else.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home