Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I would rather get drilled on at the dentist

A few days ago I went to the dentist to get a cleaning. I had it all planned because I had Micah and the secretary there (very nice lady) told me to bring him and she would watch him while I had my appointment. I planned for Micah not to be hungry until about half and hour after the visit so I could get home to feed him. Of course he is hitting a growth spurt this week and about 5-10 minutes before I am done he wakes up hungry and is screaming his little heart out. I couldn't take it. I asked the lady cleaning my teeth what the polish is for that they use at the end. She said, "nothing really". I asked if I could skip it and she said "no, it will only take a few minutes". A few minutes listening to Micah scream was horrible enough without thinking about everyone there who had to hear it. I would rather have had my teeth drilled. Finally I got up and the secretary told me that they had a room not being used so I could feed him there which was nice. Anyone else ever nursed in a dentist chair?

1 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

Poor little guy. Actually poor Wendy, I know it's got to be hard to listen to him scream and not be able to comfort him immediately.

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home