Monday, September 18, 2006

A visit from Uncle David

It was fun to see David. I just realized that Micah has two Uncle Davids. One from Oregon and one from Southern California. This is the Oregon Uncle David.


We again had to play some poker. It seems like it is becoming a Budd passtime. I think it is a lot of fun. (When I am winning of course)

Can you find Micah in the above picture? Melissa recommended I start a "Where's Micah" series of posts dressed in the Waldo striped shirt, hat and blue pants. Here Micah is in stripes, just not the right color : )

It was a little sunny so I had to break out his cute sun hat and sunglasses. Summer is just about over so I may not have many more chances to use these for a while.

We visited Ashley in her dorm room and met some of her dorm mates. They were all very nice.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Is it possible that Micah is getting cuter as the days go by. He is SO cute. I can't wait to see him again. Now I know what people mean when they tell me Caiden is getting big. Micah already looks older to me.

9:55 PM  
Blogger Hart's Haven said...

He is getting soooo big, I almost cried when I saw him. I can't wait to see him again. He is adorable in his shades. You won't be able to send me home after vacation I'll be up staying with you. ( I'll even clean if it will pay the rent) Love you all

8:54 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

i was thinking the same thing - micah just keeps getting cuter and cuter. wish we could have come see him too.

9:58 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

Yeah, I'll see him this weekend. I'm so excited.

By the way, where is Ashley going to college?

9:30 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Pam, Ashley is going to San Jose State.

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Micah - along with the rest of the Budd clan - are getting cuter and cuter. It's fun to see all of you playing games. And, Ashley at school! What fun! I bet your walk with the other moms was excellent too. Micah, I'll see you sometime soon, I hope!

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home