Thursday, September 21, 2006

A trip to the park

Yesterday my friend Michelle invited me to go to the park with her and some of her friends. There were five moms all together counting myself. One of them had a little girl that was only a week older than Micah. She was so cute with the biggest smiles ever. I brought my camera but unfortunately it was out of batteries again. I should just start changing the batteries before I go places since they are rechargable. It was a fun trip and nice to ask questions of the other moms because they all had older kids. I was the only first time mom. I hope we do it again soon.

4 Comments:

Blogger Hart's Haven said...

How fun! It is so nice to have other Mom's to discuss your concerns with or just to share what kinds of things are fun to do.

1:05 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

what fun!

3:00 PM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

That sounds great--I love advice, especially when it's solicited.

7:56 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

How cool to go hang out with the other moms and babies. :)

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home