Saturday, April 15, 2006

My first day off

Yesterday I must say was great. I took my friend to the airport first. Here is our photo on the way to the airport.



After the airport Jeff and I went over to Palo Alto to have something to eat. We ended up sitting at a little table on the sidewalk with Noah's Bagels and Starbuck's coffee. What could be better than that while "people watching" at the same time?

Afterwards we went to go drop off a box for Jeff, pick up some robes for the baptism we are having on Sunday and we made a stop at Ikea to look around. We then picked up some signs I had ordered for the church and had some great Mexican food across the street from the sign shop.

After returning home I took my usual afternoon nap and Jeff left to go set up for the Good Friday service that evening. After the service we went to Marie Callendars with Kevin, Luann, Ashley and Aunt Kathy, who is down visiting from Washington. We also had another family from the church join us. I had a slice of banana cream pie and a slice of chocolate satin. I was nice enough to share these with Jeff. : ) I stayed up later than normal because I had no commitments the next day and then went to bed.

So I got stuff done, I hung out with Jeff and other family/friends, I got to be lazy and I got great food. What a great day.

I love spring break!

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris Steele said...

Hooray for days off filled with leisurely errands and other fun things. Especially time hanging out with husbands. I love husbands. Aren't you glad we have them?

10:34 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Yes, I love husbands. Jeff is so fun to hang out with. I tell him he makes everything more fun.

4:44 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

yes it sounded like yo uhad fun! i mean how could you not you got to hang out with me for part of that day!!! hahahah jkjkjk I DON'T WANT SCHOOL TO COME BACK!!! ahhhhh only a day and 1/2 before this great break is finished...BLEH!

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home