Tuesday, March 21, 2006

20 Weeks - Half way there

Well, I am half way to the end of my pregnancy. I am 20 weeks along and I already feel big and loppy. The last 2 weeks I seem to have ballooned. I keep thinking I can't really keep growing for 20 more weeks. I am sure I would end up popping. Oh yeah, I will. : )

I tried to play volleyball last night and discovered that I can't stretch or move the way I used to. It didn't feel good. Volleyball is going to become a spectator sport for me I think for the next several months.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Steele said...

Yeah, in my experience (and everyone warned me about this), I woke up one morning and suddenly had a belly. And I definitely know what you mean about stretching & movement being a lot different now. I thought our ligaments, etc, were supposed to be stretching out!?

1:30 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

You're trying to play volleyball!?

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home