Thursday, April 13, 2006

I am off for 10 days!


I haven't been this excited about a break from work in a while. I think I have been really pushing the last two months to get through curriculum at school because I am a little behind. This leaves me in the classroom doing a lot of work and only a little play. I have been doing less of the "fun" activities and more of the "we really need to learn this in the shortest amount of time possible" activities. The first kind are more fun, but do take longer. I think I am just a little burned out. I am looking forward to this nice break and then going back somewhat refreshed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

I'm looking forward to your LA visit. Jake is gone so we can go out and party! Well maybe not party, but we can waddle around and if I have a drink with dinner you can be the designated driver. Doesn't that sound like fun?

8:46 AM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

Hooray for Spring Break! It's amazing what a week off can do.

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home