Sunday, April 02, 2006

I'm bad

I have not blogged in over a week and I don't even have Chris Hale's excuse that I am really busy. It is interesting, but I just haven't felt like I have anything to say that anyone would want to listen to. Tonight I decided I will just say what comes to mind.

Our dryer is not working which is a bit of a pain, especially since I don't have that many clothes that fit right now. Last week we went to a friends house for a church worship night and ended up asking them if we could bring some clothes to dry in their dryer. They said "Of course". The funny thing is that another woman who was there said her dryer was not working as well and almost asked to bring over her stuff. I can just picture the laundry piling up as we all bring our laundry over to their house to dry. We could start taking tickets while we waited in line. Anyway, GE was supposed to come this Friday to fix it, but they called to say the person had a death in their family and would not be able to make it until Monday so hopefully they can fix it tomorrow.

Volleyball finished this week. Both the boys and girls team did not do to well, but that is OK. They were both really young teams. I think that they will do better next year. It is kind of a relief to be done. It was taking up quite a bit of time so now I will have time to relax a little more.

I ordered some clothes on line through oldnavy.com after a frustrating experience at Target. Let's just say when Target leaves the big sign that says MATERNITY up in one spot and moves all the clothes to another and then you spend 5-10 minutes under the sign thinking you must be an idiot because you see no maternity clothes, you are not very happy when you find out the clothes have been moved and no one told you. Anyway, Old Navy said the clothes should arrive within 4-7 days. Today is the 7th day and still no sign of the clothes. Maybe tomorrow. I am excited to see the stuff I ordered.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

i like hearing what's on your mind. :)

10:23 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

I think you and Chris should start a Target boycott! You don't mess with pregnant women!

6:38 AM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

I have loved my Old Navy clothes--although now that it's getting warmer, I need to order some skirts or capris or something that I can wear to work. Plus, even when I found the Target maternity clothes, I wasn't overly impressed.

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home