Monday, July 30, 2007

Prof pics and a visit with friends

These first three pictures are some we had professionally done for Micah's first birthday. I thought they were cute. We didn't get digital prints so I had to take a picture of the picture since I was too lazy to scan it.




The next pictures are from we went over to see David and Tanya. We went swimming which was fun. I didn't get many of us swimming because of camera/water issues. The two don't mix well. : ) We had a good time. Micah was flirting with Tanya. Actually Micah seems to like giving kisses. Especially to girls. I guess we have a ladies man on our hands. : )




5 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

very cute pictures. we've still not gotten around to the professional picture thing. hopefully soon.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

I hope I get a kiss when I see him next.

4:51 PM  
Blogger Hart's Haven said...

Such a friendly little guy.......... It looks like he had fun at the pool.

9:08 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

OH MY GOODNESS! i love the first three pictures he is sooo cute! i can't wait to watch him in the fall!!! hehehhehe and swimming sounds like a blast!
btw, we have all been there scaning can be a hassel sometimes!

4:50 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I like the pictures. Very cute.

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home