Saturday, July 28, 2007

Pictures at the park

Today we went to the park and took some pictures of the family and Micah. We just got pictures done of Micah professionally but we didn't get digital prints. Maybe I will take some pictures of the pictures and post them like Chris did. Next blog entry.

These were some of my favorites for the day. Toward the end I told Jeff that we should move because I was seeing a lot of wasps around. Just about then Micah started crying. I thought it was because I walked past him but when I picked him up he wouldn't stop crying. I checked his feet for a sting and didn't see anything. We thought he was just tired so we tried to cheer him up. I knew something was wrong when my giving him a pony ride didn't even work. Finally a little bit later his foot started to turn red and I found the sting site on the side of his foot. Poor kid. I included that picture at the end. Of course Jeff thought Micah was crying only because I walked past him so that is why he was taking pictures instead of consoling him.









7 Comments:

Blogger Hart's Haven said...

Poor Micah! A wasp sting is really painful.........
Those are really good pictures.

9:05 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Great pictures.

5:48 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Ouch. Poor Micah!!

I love the pictures. What a good looking family.

3:05 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

You guys are adorable. Who was taking the pictures?

5:58 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Pam: Our friends Michelle and Jim live right next to the park so they came over and took a few of our family then we took the rest.

9:47 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

I think these are better than the professional pictures.

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What cute birthday pictures and the family ones too. You three are such a cute family and are giving Micah such a wide range of experiences.

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home