Thursday, July 26, 2007

Happy Hallow

Today Micah and I went to Happy Hallow Zoo and Park here in San Jose. It is always fun.

This first picture is of me telling Micah we are going to go to Happy Hallow. : )


They have a petting zoo so Micah and I always have to pet some of the animals.
Micah is thinking about petting the goat.
Micah is thinking twice about petting the goat. I forget what it was like to be the same size as the animals.
We rode on one of the merry-go-rounds. Micah wasn't sure what he thought.
We then rode the Danny the Dragon train. This is before we began. Micah was making friends with the neighbors.
And the house of mirrors. Micah was moving too fast to catch on film but I put in my two favorites of myself. I really do have a long face.
I like in this one how it looks like I am reaching down to pat Micah's head as he is running past.

5 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

That last picture is pretty funny. You caught him running by. Did he like looking in the mirrors?

8:31 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

He sort of liked it. He got tired fast I think because we look in mirrors a lot at home.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Hart's Haven said...

What a great day. I miss being a Mom and getting to do all that fun stuff all the time. I guess I'm just a big kid inside still....... any volunteers to be my little kids again so I can go fun places and act silly? I'll just have to settle for the grandkids when they visit.

5:00 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I love the long arm, especially because you can see Micah running away from it. :)

It looks like you had fun.

3:08 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

hahahha nice!
and then you would look like the rest of the budds hahahahahaha looks like a fun day!

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home