Thursday, June 21, 2007

Another trip to LA

My first stop was to see Mom and Jim. I had dinner with Mom and Jim that night and the next morning Pam, Mom, Micah and I went out for breakfast. Jim went to go work on rebuilding a fire engine. Mom posted about the engine a couple weeks ago. Somehow Jim escaped my picture taking, but I will be sure to get him next time. Mom, Pam and I relaxed in the jacuzzi for a few hours that day. It felt so good.

My next stop was with Pam, Jake and Alex. Jake had his company picnic the next day so I went to that with them. It was a lot of fun. They had a ton of squirt guns and a huge war broke out between everyone. Not even Micah was safe from squirters. Jake and Micah went with the Hawaiian theme of the party.
Jake
Pam
Micah
Alex



That same day John and Vanessa who are part of Susan, my dad's wife's family had a house warming party. We get along well with them so we were invited to join them. There was great food, water balloons and a good time for all.


Pam and Melissa look like they are sharing an inside joke.

Caiden is as cute as ever.
The cousins had to get there picture taken together. Caiden is always a good sport, even when Micah is crying.
Micah had a good time on this scooter.


For Father's Day we went over to my Dad's house. It was sad not having Jeff there for his first father's day, but we ended up celebrating when we got back. Here are two quick pictures from that day. Jake seemed to really like hanging out with Micah. Maybe I will be getting more cousins for Micah on that side of the family. : )

6 Comments:

Blogger Chris Steele said...

That looks like a lot of fun. You got to see tons of people, and do all sorts of great things. Thanks for the pictures.

2:17 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

how fun!

11:27 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Actually, I was so exhausted by the time you guys left that I think I'm reconsidering how much I want kids. And I wasn't even the main one watching Micah!

We had a great time. Thanks for staying with us.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Hart's Haven said...

Great pictures I wish we could have seen more of you both!

11:53 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

awwww looks like so much fun!
it is so funny how easy it is to miss that little boy! well i hope you had a great time with your family

2:17 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

there are some really cute pictures. it was so nice to see you guys again. I really like that picture of Jake and Micah from his company picnic.

I agree...Pam, any cousins coming for Micah and Caiden?

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home