Tuesday, October 03, 2006

2 Month Check Up

Micah had his two month check up today. The doctor said that he looked great. Yeah! At his 2 week check up he was in the 25th percentile for height and weight. At two months he is in the 75th percentile for height and the 95th percentile for weight. Following in his fathers footsteps perhaps??? I meant the height, I would never call Jeff fat. : )

As for myself, the last two stubborn pounds are gone and I am back to my prepregnancy weight. Yeah! Of course my clothes don't fit quite the same way, but after being stretched so much I am just glad that my pants fit at all.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris Steele said...

Awesome--that was quick! I can completely identify with things not fitting in quite the same way.

3:49 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

congratultions!

3:20 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

He is really heavy. When I held him last week, he felt like a rock. He's solid!

Good job on the weight. Even more difficult to accept my current weight knowing we are identical and you had a baby a few months ago.

6:29 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

That sucks. I hate you (said in the sweetest possible voice). I did not lose my baby weight that quickly. More power to you!

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home