Tuesday, April 25, 2006

More LA pics

It was nice to go hang out at my Dad's house.

In this first photo we are doing some movie trivia. It was fun. You get a picture from a movie, but they erase any part of the actor's flesh that is showing and leave everything else. I was not very good because I don't see many movies, but it was still fun.


I enjoyed seeing Dan (this photo) and Randy (last photo), old family friends. It had been a while. I always enjoy seeing Susan, my dad's wife, as well.


Dad, Pam and I posed for a picture.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

Too bad you don't look pregnant in that last picture. You looked very cute all weekend. Try to show off your stomach while you can!

9:10 AM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

I completely agree with Pam!

3:00 PM  
Blogger Lonnie said...

Oh my gosh!! Dan and Randy. I remember them. I have not seen them since I was about 15 or so. LOL : )

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home