Tuesday, April 25, 2006

LA was fun



I enjoyed visiting family in LA. Thursday was such a nice day that we decided to get wet. Caiden started on the first step and made his way down to the second step. David helped him get around the jacuzzi. Caiden liked to dunk his feet in the water and then walk around and look at his footprints. He also had fun running around the pool many times. I would include a video but I don't know how to do the video. Is it easy? Can anyone help me figure it out?

I was bummed because I did not bring my new maternity swim suit so I had to borrow some shorts and a t-shirt to go in.



My mom made me this cross stitch picture of Newton. I thought it came out really cute. A perfect addition to my science classroom.

4 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

Great picture and looks like you had a great weekend.

5:39 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

i think i might have told jeff how to once...but you go to www.youtube.com set up an account and upload your video. it will give you code to imbed in your blog/website (scroll down to the botttom of the page and then you plug that in to the pop up that comes up when you add a picture. be sure to add it to the space on the right for pictures on the web.

7:58 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

Too bad we didn't get any pictures of Caiden dancing. He was a riot! I especially liked his reference to the rocking chair when we told him he was rocking.

9:12 AM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

I'll join in and say that these are great pictures. I'm also jealous of the hot tub.

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home