Monday, September 15, 2008

Lately

Our pumpkins are doing pretty well. We have only had one that the snails took down before I took them down. Don't mess with me snails. They were sprinkled with snail bait and crushed for good measure. I was surprised how much the one I lost bugged me. But we still have 5 more that are going strong. We will see what happens.

Last week Ashley invited me to a night called "Rush your mom". It doesn't have to be your mom, it can be your friend or sister or whoever so I went with Luann, Jeff's mom, and had fun. They pretended we were rushing and showed off their house and sang for us and answered all of our questions. It was fun and I was glad that Ashley invited me.

On Friday night we went out on a boat with our neighbors and new friends, Leana, Tola and Aaron. Aaron is 6 months younger than Micah and they play really well together. Leana's dad owns a sailboat and they brought us out on the bay. I didn't get any good pictures because I couldn't find my camera before we left but these are a couple from my phone. We had fun.


3 Comments:

Blogger Hart's Haven said...

How fun and I am so happy to see the life vest on the kids.......
I'm still hoping to see pictures of pumpkins soon. Maybe by Halloween?

7:06 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

I think it's cool you are growing pumpkins.

How did Micah like the sail boat?

8:36 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

Hey!
I am glad you had fun at "Rush Your Mom" It was awesome that you were able to come and better understand what Delta Zeta is all about!

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home