Monday, September 15, 2008

The Beach

On Saturday we went to the Beach with New Life Church and people from the refugee house that they support. We had a lot of fun. Micah loved playing in the sand. Sad to say this was our first and most likely last trip to the beach for the summer.



The next few pics show my progression into the water. The first two I am not exactly prepared to enter the water.


I tried rolling up my pants but I ended up going in the water to mid thigh with soaked jeans so I ditched them after a bit.


A little smarter for actually going IN the water.

I did end up taking my shirt off also but I am glad Jeff didn't get a picture. : ) I probably wouldn't have posted it anyway.

5 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

The beach is also a fun place in the winter also!

8:20 PM  
Blogger Hart's Haven said...

Isn't the beach fun? I just did my EMT recert at the Huntington Beach Lifeguard station. For two of the days I just sat in the sand and walked in the water during my lunch time. It's great to visit the ocean and relax. When you were a baby you wouldn't touch the sand you would just sit on the blanket. I didn't even worry about you trying to crawl away.

7:10 AM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

I can't wait to take Emily & Ellen to the beach!

10:33 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I LOVE the beach. So much fun.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

it's been a few years since i've gone to the beach.

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home