Thursday, June 12, 2008

Playin' in the Sun

When I got home from school today Micah and I were going to go swimming at Michelle's but Madeline was sick so we couldn't. Micah kept saying "Pool, pool" over and over so I decided to steal Chris's idea and make our own pool. Micah thought that was pretty cool that we could make our own pool. I also remembered seeing a video somewhere of having the kids land in a pool of water so we did that with the slide. I tried the big slide at first but Micah went down way to fast and actually slid out of the pool at the bottom onto the grass and scraped his bottom. The smaller slide worked perfect for him. Also you can see here that Micah is naked. Have I mentioned how much he likes being naked?

I have also found that using my phone for blogging works really well because the low resolution makes it really easy to upload. It is like 20 seconds to upload a video compared to 20 minutes for normal videos so I think I will keep using it. I wish the quality was a little better but oh well.











6 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

You go Micah! Clothes are so overrated anyway. :)

That is a cute idea. I especially like the one of you going down the slide Wendy, all you see are feet :)

7:53 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Wow, that will be fun when Dean is old enough to have fun doing those types of things. Looks like you guys had a good time. :)

8:36 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

good times!

8:52 AM  
Blogger Hart's Haven said...

What fun! It would be fun for Micah to have a friend to go down the slide with but I think you made a good friend for him to play with. I especially like the pool. Did you go n that too?

9:35 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Great fun

9:47 AM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

Yeah, I'm so glad that my kid isn't the only naked swimmer. Even when we go to the park or pool, she wants to take everything off. Luckily, I've been able to keep her in her diaper.

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home