Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Last stop, Cabo San Lucas

Jeff and Melissa decided to go to the beach at Cabo San Lucas. I loved some of the pictures they took. Caiden and Micah look so cute in their orange shirts (unplanned of course). I like the picture of the cruise ship in the back.






The rocks around the beach we started at were beautiful. I took lots of pictures.



Pam, Jake, David and I all went snorkeling. It was very cool. I always like snorkeling.













Lastly I had to post my favorite animal that housekeeping made for us. The monkey. How cute.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Cute pictures. Look like you got the pictures developed from the underwater cameras. Did they all come out good?

10:15 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Those rocks are amazing, great pictures.

7:27 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

Great pictures. I now need the ones from the underwater camera. I don't think I got those when I came up last time?

9:19 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

The underwater camera we just got developed so I will give everyone a copy when I see you next.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Oh and Melissa, actually those were the best and they were not even that good. Oh well.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

I LOVE cruises! I had a great time on our belated honeymoon cruise, but also think that a family one would be lots of fun.

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home