Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Mazatlan

Jeff, David, Melissa and Jake decided to go deep water fishing but it turned out they didn't catch anything but water. I guess it was really hot and choppy so they all were kind of sick. Here are just a couple pictures. Fun. (Oh, and I have no idea why Melissa is sideways)








Mom, Jim, Pam, Caiden, Micah and I had a great time. We saw the sights, got to see some cool cliff diving, went to a show, did some shopping and hung out at the beach. We had a lot of fun.









2 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

we didn't even catch water.I don't think I ever even touched a pole. There was no reason to. I'm sideways because I like to be different :)

10:16 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

You should have said something about how they gouged us on the price of the food on our trip. Those people were sneaky.

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home