Monday, September 10, 2007

Puerto Vallarta

I am a little bit mixed up with the pictures since it has been a while and I have everyone's pictures spread out but I think these are from Puero Vallarta, our first stop.
I thought the boys and Jim looked so adorable all with their cute blue hats on. Too bad I lost Micah's hat that same day. Bummer. : (


We had a great time tromping through the jungle to a scenic outlook where we were served beverages and optional sea food. We then went on a hike through the area. This is the area where they filmed Predator with our governator Arnold.


The guide decided to share a rock hard mini coconut with Micah. I wasn't sure that was such a good idea but since Jeff and i didn't see him give it to him Micah got to explore it for a while.


We got to play with those plants that look like mini ferns whose leaves fold up. They are so much fun. Caiden for the rest of trip kept looking for them to touch.






I think that Micah's favorite part of day was getting to feed his cousin Caiden.


While we were out hiking through the jungle, Pam, Jake and David went on an extreme canopy. Not many pictures but it sounded like they had fun.




What a beautiful ending to our day.

4 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

Looks like a great trip. How fun.

5:39 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I had never seen that picture of you and caiden and your mom walking through the stream with Jim and I in the background.

Cute pics

9:02 PM  
Blogger Hart's Haven said...

What a great time we had!
Memories forever!

8:41 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

Good times!

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home