Sunday, September 09, 2007

Our Cruise - first days on the ship

Well, I am finally getting to post some pictures of our awesome cruise. I must say that I don't think I will do it justice and Melissa and my mom also posted pictures if you want to see more pictures with more explanations of what is happening. You can just click on their link from the side of my page and go back about a month.

These are pictures from the first two days on the ship. We hung out at the kiddie pool one day. It was awesome because it was contained and perfect for Caiden and Micah. We had the whole thing to ourselves with shade and everything. It rocked.






We got to go to a free show almost every night. They were fun.

Here is picture from high up on the ship. It was so big it was amazing. Pam, Jake and I posed for Jeff to take our picture. Micah was hidden behind one of the posts.


Jeff just happened to get a picture of me falling. : )

We ate a lot at the buffet. The food was good and so many options.

We also got to dress up and go out to eat in the dining area. We had a window seat with an awesome view of the ocean.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

That looks like a great trip. I'm jealous!!

9:38 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Very fun!

8:29 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Dave is going to HATE that picture of him in the pool. Let's just say he promptly went on a diet, and has lost weight since our trip.

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home