Monday, April 02, 2007

Outdoor fun

Since Micah likes to jump and go outside so much Jeff and I decided to let him do both at once. Micah loves sitting in his jumper outside. He gets to be somewhat mobile with a 360 degree view of the great outdoors at the same time. He even gets to see the cat roam by now and again. Does it get any better?





The only problem with the patio has been the annoying carpenter bees that live in our patio wood. Remember the story I posted about Jeff and the killer bee back in May of last year? I hate having them buzzing around and I am always afraid that one of us will step on one. I have been meaning to go and get some wood putty stuff but it has always sounded like way too much work. When my mom and Jim were down they recommended using the foam stuff you can spray in crevices that expands to fill the bee holes. BRILLIANT!! I used it and it was quick, pretty easy and seemed so far to have worked great. Yeah!

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris Steele said...

I should try letting Emily jump outside--brilliant! That solution to the bees does look great, and I'm always a big fan of easy.

5:43 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

That really is a good idea. I've never heard of using foam to do that.

8:53 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

It doesn't get any better than that!

5:37 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

HA! That made me laugh. You sounded like you were selling the foamy product. "It was fast, easy and fun....and can be YOURS for the low low price of $9.95" :)

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home