Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Walking with the Powers

A few weeks ago we had gorgeous, almost hot weather so my friend Heather Powers and I went for a walk at the park while her kids played. We had lunch and chatted for quite a while. We then decided to go to the library and to McDonalds for some very healthy food. : ) Heather's kids are sweet. Natasha, Heather's daughter, really likes taking care of Micah. Definitely a future baby sitter.

Micah in the past thought is was funny to wear sunglasses, but now he is getting much quicker to pull them off. Micah also likes to pull my sunglasses off. It was funny the first few times, but now I am not sure. It may be a while before I am able to wear sunglasses is peace around Micah. : )

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

yeah i had to institute a pretty firm kibosh on the glasses grabbing. that gets old real quick.

2:38 PM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

I agree--I've been wearing my contacts A LOT recently since Emily has broken a pair of my glasses and a (rather expensive) pair of Jon's.

6:20 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

sounds like a good time! i love when SJ has wonderful weather! i love Cali! and can't wait for summer!

7:58 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Good times. I miss Micah already.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home