Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Happy Birthday Luann

I have been trying for two days to upload pictures onto my blog for Luann's birthday without success, but I could post this video so here it is. Happy Birthday Luann!

We went out with Luann and Kevin to Red Lobster (one of my favorite restaurants) to celebrate Luann's birthday. It is always nice to hang out with them. Jeff and I haven't actually been out at a restaurant to eat in a while so it was a little interesting trying to keep Micah occupied, but we seemed to manage. Micah had a good time with Grandma and Grandpa.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Steele said...

Happy birthday Luann! And congrats on going out to a nice restaurant with Micah.

5:35 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

nice! lol very funny! sorry i was unable to go.

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home