Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Family visit

My Mom and Jim decided to come up with my nephew Caiden to hang out with us since they had Caiden this week. It was fun having them here.



Micah wasn't sure what to think of Grandpa Jim's facial hair.


And sometimes you just have to taste Grandpa's overalls.



Jeff and Caiden played some ball in the back yard and then sat down to have a break. After this Caiden and Uncle Jeff and Micah (held by a very out of shape Aunt Wendy) raced around the yard. The next day Aunt Pam participated in the races as well. Caiden won pretty much every time, but even when I he didn't win he informed us that actually he HAD won so I guess it didn't matter one way or the other.


I had some overalls for Micah so I just had to get a picture of Micah and Grandpa Jim dressed in their overalls together.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris Steele said...

What a fun visit! It looks like you guys did all sorts of exciting things. Any leads in the house-hunting yet?

6:21 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Chris: No luck, but we have put it on hold and are reevaluating life stuff. So we will see.

8:38 PM  
Blogger Hart's Haven said...

We had a wonderful time. I actually like your pictures better than mine! Thanks for everything, and expecially the support that I needed so much.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

I love the picture of Micah and Jim in overalls. There were super cute.

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home