Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A good day for a train ride

Caiden and Micah decided to dress alike in clothes that Grandma and Grandpa got them to go on the train. I thought they looked pretty cute.


Yeah, here comes the train. Is it just me or is a pretty popular spot for a picture of the train?


Pam called and surprised me by saying that she and Jake were going to head up our way the same weekend that my Mom and Jim were here. The more the merrier. She and Jake joined us at Roaring Camp for the day.

Jake and Caiden are barn animals. : )


Pam and Caiden are the sheriff and the little lady.


Caiden and I weren't so lucky in our photo. Caiden got thrown in jail and I am also a barn animal. A very short hard-to-fit-my-head-into barn animal I might add.


Us on the train.




Micah is wiped out.


Jake took a picture of us looking bigger than life.


Caiden got put in a tree hole so we could take cute pictures of him. Ah, what kids suffer for the sake of cute pictures.


We had a great time. I hope my family comes back soon.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris Steele said...

Those pictures are great! It was 87 here today, so it's so strange to see you in your warm clothes. I do love the matching cousins.

6:22 PM  
Blogger Hart's Haven said...

The train ride was awesome as usual.
The picture of the boys in matching outfits is adorable thanks for sharing it. We'll be back soon, can't let Micah forget who we are.

11:58 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

super cute pictures and it looks like you all had an awesome time!

7:56 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

So much fun. Remember to send me some pictures since I forgot my camera when we came up. Love ya!

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home