Saturday, April 07, 2007

Easter Egg Hunt- Part 2

We had a second camera that I forgot about so here are a few more pictures of the Easter egg hunt for your viewing pleasure.

The first few pictures are from behind the scenes before the egg hunt began. You can see in the first picture that Micah is hanging on Kevin's every word. Such an advanced child.



The ladies and gentleman are ready to help out. They look very official.



Be careful. Kevin is on the loose.



We take a minute to fuel up before the hunt with McDonald's cheesburgers and fries.


This was taken before I changed Micah into his bunny outfit.


Here comes the Bunny in the truck. Totally illegal I am sure. Good thing no cops were around. That would stink if our bunny and driver were stopped by the police in front of all of the kids.


I liked this picture because it showed how many eggs were on the field.



This was the table where the kids redeemed their golden tickets that they found in their eggs. I kind of wished I had hunted just so I could have looked for a golden ticket. Maybe next year I can just take Micah's ticket if he gets one.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Steele said...

Wow, that looks like an awesome outreach. And talk about a TON of eggs!

2:48 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Wow! There were a lot of eggs there. Looks like fun.

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home