Friday, July 14, 2006

Visiting an old friend


Yesterday I went over to see my friend Rachael. Rachael and I got to know each other when Jeff was in a band with her husband probably 6 or 7 years ago. We also lived next door to each other for about a year before she had kids. We used to hang out a lot, but now we only see each other once in a while for special events. She was not able to come to my 30th birthday party so she asked me over to have lunch and hang out. It was very nice. Rachael is a wonderful cook so I always know I will get something good at her place. As wonderful as lunch was though the brownies... oh my... she made them from scratch and... well I can't tell you... YUM! I think that about sums it up. : )

This is a picture of her and her kids. Kayla is 3 and Landon is 2. They are adorable. It was fun.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

Looks like fun. The kids are so much bigger than when I saw them.

9:30 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

awww they are cute and i am glad you had a good time with her. i remember me, you, and her went shopping a couple times back when you shopped at the mall...hahahaaha well she looks good to. well i am glad you were able to see her!

12:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW THE LAST TIME I SAW RACHEL SHE WAS PREGNANT WITH KAYLA..........WHAT A WONDERFUL FAMILY.
MOM

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home