Monday, July 10, 2006

Getting Ready

I have been busy recently organizing baby stuff. I had a shower at the church on Sunday (pictures hopefully coming soon) so anything I don't have by now I need to go out and buy. I feel so blessed to have so many people give us gifts for the baby. We are definitely spoiled and so thankful. Baby buying can be really expensive and way more expensive without help.

It will be fun to go this week and finish buying the rest of the stuff, organize the room, pack for hospital so we will be ready and then the waiting game will begin.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris Steele said...

I loved that part--especially the shopping spree (which was awesome due to gift cards). I have a few things that I'm glad I didn't open, because I'm going to return them now that I realize I'm not using them (like the monitor). When is your official due date again?

10:29 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

Shopping is always fun.

Oh wait, unless you go to Babies R Us and have a horrible experience. I hope you've recovered. :)

3:16 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:59 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Chris- My official due date is August 6th. Less than a month away.

Pam- I am much better now. Thank you.

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home