Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Babies R Us boycott

I had a really not good experience at Babies R Us today. There were rude workers, lazy workers, uneducated workers and very long waits in line. But after getting really ticked about all this I realized that I always have this kind of experience at Babies R Us, just usually not this bad. For a store whose main customers are pregnant women or women with children they don't do a very good job in the customer service department.

I am not going to go to extremes to boycott them, if I know I want something and I can find it there I will buy it, but I will try other places first. I wonder if maybe just this one is San Jose is bad. Anyway I just had to vent.

5 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

Good for you. :)

8:50 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

yeah, now that you mention it i've sorta categorized that store. like i only go there when i know exactly what i want and i immediately go to the front desk and ask for whatever help i need. you totally right - for a store designed to cater to pregnant ladies, they should work on their catering skills.

4:13 PM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

I completely agree, which is why I registered at Target (20-30 min from our house) first, and added Babies R Us (2 min away) later, trying to be considerate of everyone who lives near me.

6:59 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

I have never been to a babies R us and now I won't. I'll show them!

9:48 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

I hate when stores just make you frusterated after going in. well this is totally unrelated but like i have noticed that togos does very well at smiling and caring about you and all you are doing is getting a sandwich but it does make it a lot more tempting to go there rather then other food places. the way people treat you and if they are in top of it can really change weather you go back.

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home