Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Lazy Day

Sometimes it is nice just to have a lazy day. It is weird how I get stressed out if I feel like I should get stuff done and then don't accomplish it. I feel guilty and like I am a failure. Today was one of those days. Then I thought, why am I so upset? I have the next few weeks to get stuff done. Why don't I just say that today is a lazy day. All of the sudden I am having a great day without guilt and hey if I get something done today I can feel like an overachiever instead of just thinking I should have got more done.

Here is to lazy days! I may not get too many in another month from now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

just look at all this posting you accomplished! that's something, certainly.

6:47 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Good for you. Relax if you want to. Enjoy life!

10:21 AM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

Wendy, I am just like you. And I really feel guilty when my husband is at work all day and I stay home and do nothing. But like you've been telling me, we have to milk this for all it's worth!

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home