Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Breastfeeding class

I went to a breastfeeding class last night. I thought it was really good. Most of the stuff I had already read about, but it was good to hear it again from a real person and ask any questions I might have. I have liked all of the classes I have gone to so far. Most of them again went over information that I had read about but I liked hearing the information from a different perspective. The classes have also all given information on local support in case I should need it. That is nice.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Steele said...

Tip: save all of the information, because when they hand you your baby and say, "Go ahead and nurse," you'll forget most of it. Luckily Emily was well-educated and we didn't have too much trouble.

10:27 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

That sounds interesting. A whole class on breastfeeding.... I'm almost interested enough to borrow a book to find out what it would be about.

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home