Wednesday, July 05, 2006

IHOP

A couple weeks ago Jeff and I decided to go out to breakfast. I forgot to post our conversation.

Jeff: Where do you want to go to breakfast?
Me: Hmmm.. I don't know. Pancakes sound good.
Jeff: We could go to IHOP.
Me: Yeah... or what about the House of Pancakes. That sounds good.
Jeff: (said in a somewhat sarcastic tone) Yeah... the Internation House of Pancakes sound like a great idea. Good thinking Wendy.
Me: Thanks. (Not catching on)

I got it after a little bit. I guess being 30 really as slowed down the brain a little.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

heeheeheeheeeeeee!

10:21 AM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

So I totally used your line this morning when we were discussing where we'd go tomorrow morning for breakfast.

2:51 PM  
Blogger Lonnie said...

Thats okay, when I was 15 I asked my Mom why didn't just stay at the IHOP INN. Yeah....uh, because that isn't a hotel honey. DUH! I still haven't lived that down.

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home