Friday, October 03, 2008

It's a Girl!

I have been pretty quite on the pregnancy topic this time around. I don't think I will be doing many if any prego pics but I will keep you posted if anything interesting occurs like.... It's a girl. I am so excited. I would have been happy either way but I was hoping a little more for a girl since we have a boy already. I couldn't believe it because I KNEW I was having a boy again so when they said girl I was in shock. And no, I had no reason that I thought I was having a boy, I just did. So anyway, we are very excited and wanted to share. : )

6 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

yay! i totally knew it! (course I probably would have said that for a boy too:)

10:03 PM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

Hooray!!! I love girls. More than I ever imagined possible.

11:05 PM  
Blogger Hart's Haven said...

That is sooooo awesome..........
We are so happy to have another girl join the family!
Love you and see you soon.

7:36 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Congrats to you two! YEAH

11:08 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Congrats. Clothing will be so much fun to buy! :) I can't wait the new cutie!

6:52 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

congratulations!

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home