Friday, October 31, 2008

It's been awhile

We are still alive and well although a bit busy and I have been tired so blog time has turned into nap time most often. Here are some pics of us pumpkin patching with Michelle, Madeline and James. We went on the train, pet the bunnies and ran through the hay tunnel.





Another day we went to the pumpkin patch with Lena, Tola and Aaron. They are our next door neighbors. We like them and have been doing a lot of stuff with them.


We also went to Disney on Ice. I think I had more fun watching the kids expressions than the show. They truely loved it. Michelle took James and another friend of Michelles took her daughter Chloe. Chloe is 3 days older than Micah and we actually discovered that we were in the same hospital for a day when we had our kids, but we didn't know each other then. Small world.


Lastly is our pumpkin. We have one growing right now and it is a little bit bigger than in this picture. Not too exciting but I did want to show it off before it freezes to death. : ) The other pictures are of the wildlife I found on the pumpkin plant. Lots of cool stuff.



4 Comments:

Blogger Chris Steele said...

CUTE pumpkin pictures, and the picture of the ants was awesome.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I didn't know that you went to Disney on Ice -- that's great. I'm glad that Micah enjoyed seeing all of the skaters. You did much better than I ever did growing pumpkins. All I could ever grow was lots of vine...never even a baby green pumpkin.

3:37 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Lets see if the pumpkin actually becomes a pumpkin. I'll need to see more pictures. :)

9:49 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

sounds like fun. Are you growing it in your backyard?

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home