Saturday, October 18, 2008

Funny

A while back Micah saw me put on a belly band (so you can wear your regular clothes longer unbuttoned and/or unzipped) and was really sad that he didn't have one. He begged me to wear it but it was way to big on him. I found an old hair band and let him use it for a while as a belly band and he loved it. It was so cute how he wanted to show everyone. Too funny.

This is Micah's grumpy face. He has been getting a kick out of making the face and telling us to take pictures so he can see. The diaper on the head thing makes it even more funny as he is trying to be so serious.


He even got Jeff in on the action.

And this is his silly face. Silly and grumpy aren't all that different I guess.

Recently I went to Costco and I picked up a flat of muffins. I then decided to buy a pumpkin pie instead so I put the muffins back. Micah was really upset I put the muffins back and sat next to them in demonstration of his displeasure for a few minutes. He could not be consoled until I told him we were getting pumpkin pie. He sure has a sweet tooth.

A few nights ago we left Micah with a sitter and he was so sad when we left.
Micah: "Don't gooooooo....."
Me: "You will have fun, you'll play games...."
Micah: "Nooooo...
Me: "You will go to the park....."
Micah: "Noooooo.... don't goooo....
Me: "You'll have pumpkin pie."
Micah: "OK, bye Mom"

So easily replaced.

6 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

what a great post! He's such a cutie.

10:49 PM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

Oh my goodness, he's so funny! I LOVE the belly band, and the faces are just great. Sadly, I am easily replaced with cheese.

5:13 PM  
Blogger Hart's Haven said...

Can't wait to see him tomorrow. Hope he wears his belly band!

10:40 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

Totally cute. Love it!

8:42 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Hysterical. But to be replaced by pumpkin pie!! Total guy thing :) Such a cutie

6:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's hilarious that Micah was happy to have you leave if he could have pumpkin pie. What a sweetheart.

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home