Saturday, April 26, 2008

Chili Fiasco

We were having some friends over the other night and I decided to make chili for the first time. I got a reciepe from a friend a couple of years ago that I liked and decided to use that. I tried the chili just before I served it and thought it tasted a little salty but didn't think to much of it. After I got myself and Micah situated I grabbed my bowl of chili and had a big bite. It was salty. REALLY salty and I LOVE salt. Everyone else had already started eating and were to polite to say anything but I added water to mine and one other person did. The others just ate it like it was. Wow. After looking at the reciepe I had made it right but I think that they had accidentally put 3 tablespoons instead of 3 teaspoons of salt. Oh well, it was still good after adding water.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

Ha, ha. I love salt, but I wonder if I would have liked it enough to not say anything.

11:24 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

I don't like chili, but I probably wouldn't have said anything either.

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home